Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tregre, Introduction



Hey Guys! My name is Sara Kay Tregre and I am a Psychology senior, and also minoring in English Literature and Women's Studies. I will go on to Grad School when I graduate in May, hopefully at my first pick school. I do not know many of you in this class so I will tell you, if you go to say hello to me on campus, it is not that I do not know you, but I do have an identical twin, so it is probably her! Now, with that cleared up, more about me I guess.I love to read and it is one of my favorite hobbies. I was also born and raised in NOLA so I am a completely die hard SAINTS fan! WHO DAT (hence the picture)! I am outgoing and love to workout. This class appealed to me because blogging can be a lot of fun and one of my favorite genres to read about is the Holocaust. Some of the movies and books on the syllabus I have not read or watched yet, so it will be interesting and I am like a sponge, I love soaking up new things. I cannot wait to get started and look forward to meeting some of you guys!

1 comment:

  1. What is your first choice of Grad school? I am glad you got on the blog. Thanks for the interesting picture. I thought it must have something to do with the Saints.

    ReplyDelete