Monday, August 22, 2011

Rogers- Introduction


I'm Jonathan Rogers, a senior graduating in spring with a degree in political science. I take most of my electives in English & history & should have minors in both of those when it's said & done. I've taken 2 other classes with Ms. McCay, both of a similar format, so I'm excited for this class. I've taken a bunch of classes that talk about genocide and human rights issues, it's something that really interests me as a political scientist. Studying films is always a fun way to learn, & I want to be involved in showbusiness as a writer/performer as well, so excellent practice. I'm originally from Indiana but have loved my time in Nola, hoping to get out to LA next year. I like to play basketball, read, watch tv & movies, cook, & just do dumb stuff with my friends, like any person does. I also do standup comedy in addition to my screenwriting, here is a link, which is lame & self-promotional, but I like my jokes & it's a big part of who I am.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jrogers504?feature=mhee

Looking forward to working with you all, & most thrilled that this is a shorter class, opening up my class schedule for late in the semester.

Follow me on Twitter, that's a good venue for communication & I just like it. @jrogersallday

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment