Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blanchard Introduction



My name is Tori Blanchard. I live in Plaquemine, a small town south of Baton Rouge. I graduated from Our Lady of the Lake College in 2001 and have worked in several areas of nursing since. I am currently the charge nurse in the preoperative unit of a very busy out patient surgical hospital. We care for any where from 30 to 70 patients a day. Being that I am not from an english or history background, I think it is going to be interesting interacting with my fellow classmates. This is my fifth semester at a Loyola in pursuit of my BSN. I hope to complete the coarse requirements this spring and continue on to pursue a masters degree in nursing. I love community nursing and plan to practice as a family nurse practitioner in a community clinic. Along with a full time job and full time student status, I am also getting married in November. So, needless to say, I am going to be a very busy lady this semester. I look forward to learning and blogging with all of you. Good luck and hope you all have a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment