Monday, August 22, 2011

Bonnin- Introduction


Hi guys! My name is Frances Bonnin, I am a junior Psychology major with a minor in criminal justice. I am from Puerto Rico and that is were I spent the majority of my summer. I am a member of the Loyola tennis team and have been healing from ankle surgery all summer. Ever since high school I have been very interested in the Holocaust and all the genocides that humanity has encountered. It is extremely interesting to me how people are capable of putting strangers into extreme agony and torture. When we think about it we all think ourselves to be incapable of doing anyone wrong on purpose, but history has shown us that humans can be extremely mean and vicious against their own.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Frances. I see you have already received a comment. The beach behind you looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete